Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not too bad

I lost 2 pounds this week, bringing me to a total of 10. Only took four weeks and I matched Arik's week one loss. Doesn't sound too good as far as winning a competition goes, but 10 pounds in a month is not bad. Keep that up for 3 months and I'll be pretty close to where I want to be, assuming I build some muscle on the way. I don't believe I've ever had a January where I ate this healthy and exercised this consistently. This is a competition where you win, even if you don't end up winning.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! 10 lbs in a month is awesome! You're right about the win/win situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Steve... From all the reading I have done, it is most healthy to lose 2 or 3 pounds a week. You're doing great... I hope I can stick around 3 for the rest of the time... that will get me to my goal. Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, that was quit motivational! Yah, we are all winners! It is pretty awesome. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete