Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being home makes it harder to not snack

I began working out this week. I'm doing a five factor fitness workout. However, I think I ate more than last week. It's harder when you're home more. I was off/technically unemployed on Thursday, and working from home as part of a business continuity test on Friday. It's easier to control my eating at work cause I only have what I brought with me, as long I don't go anywhere which I've resisted doing so far this year. Now after making those excuses, I still did alright and lost 3, just not as good as last week.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Yes, being at home is harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, now you know how us moms feel all of the time! Way to go!!! It's a great number, what are you talking about?!!!!! Good job Steve. :)

    ReplyDelete