Sunday, January 9, 2011

Burke - Week 1

I lost 3 lbs. Insanity kicked my butt, but was a lot of fun. My goal is too not gain too much muscle so I can beat all you suckas! but I'm not sure if that will happen with Shaun T as my trainer. Oh, by the way who are your trainers? Mine is Shaun T (aka Will Smith). At the end of these 3 months I'll probably be approached by some Hollywood agent to be a model or a stunt double because of my hot bod!

I had a great last chance workout yesterday. I did a cardio and upper body workout from insanity and a Jillian with Jenni to end the day. I am sore today! So I deserve this banana bread this morning (with coconut and chocolate chips), estimated at 160? calories a slice! I guess I turned it more into cake by adding the secret ingredients.

3 comments:

  1. Yah, that insanity is INSANE!!! But it's a good'n. Thanks for doing the Jillian workout with me too, what a guy!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job BURKE!!!! Fun to see all the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Burke!! You're insane!!!!!! er....

    ReplyDelete