Monday, January 17, 2011

No Complaining Allowed

So I just finished an entire day of juicing only...one day down, SEVEN to go. Yep, you read right, SEVEN. I'm on a juice "fast", if you will. A detox that's supposed to do wonders on my joints. So if you're sitting there eating your bland egg whites or your sugar free jello, wishing it was a big bowl of ice cream, think of me juicing away my carrots, celery, cucumbers and apples, alright!? Welcome the different flavors you get throughout an entire day. Welcome the texture of food in it's solid form. To chew! Ugh. Jealous. And might I add that although I may be doing this solely for health purposes, I better kick all ya'lls butts at the weigh-in this week or I will be BITTER! Ha. That's all.

5 comments:

  1. The worst part of juicing is cleaning the juicer. That's why I never manage to make juice that way more than a few times a year. Hope it works to make your joints feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not lose too much little lady! Yah, all juicing for 7 days would get really old. Good luck, I really hope it helps. I'm in the middle of a flare up and the only way I can describe it is it feels like my insides are sleeping. So I was worthless at exercise this morning. I don't think I'll be losing much if anything this week. Maybe though if I just keep up on the eating good and exercise when I can. We'll see. Love you sis. And I'm with you, Steve, I hated cleaning out the dumb machine too. It just gets old. But it's easy if you just rinse it off right away - done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that'll make for some runny poo. HA! I'm sure there'll be some yummy concoctions, but yeah, every meal for a week might not be the funnest thing in the whole world. But it's an experience you can look back on and say that you did! LOVE YOU! I really hope it works. To good health! (clink).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the huge appliance sitting on my counter all the time is already driving me nuts, and the cleaning it is pretty annoying too. Uh, it makes me pee a ton...no runny poo yet and hopefully never though, GROSS! And it's EIGHT days. See, I already finished one and have seven to go, which makes eight. Jenni, that sucks you're having a down week! I haven't exercised in forever and really need to get back on the bandwagon. My heads says "Go for it!" and my joints say "Please, no!" Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, who invited our joints to this party anyway!!!??? If our mind says "go for it!" then we should just be able to!

    ReplyDelete