Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Extra Help

So I wasn't satified with last weeks weight loss... I mean a meager 10 pounds. So we ventured out as a family and all of us jumped onto some workout equipment to test which would be best for all of us (including Kennedy). This seems to be the one the kids were on the most. The salesman even made a comment after 15 minutes that the kids were still going strong, and they were. They kept telling Juli and myself "this is easy". So we decided to buy it and see how easy it really was. Well it has been two days and I have decided it is not as easy as the kids made it look (could have something to do with no batteries at the time of purchase, therefore no resistance). So here we are, trying to cheat some more pounds away this week. So on top of a light P90X routine, sweating in a bullet proof jacket during work, this fine new piece of machinery, and my in house gourmet chef, I am anxious to see what my weight loss will be this week. Keep up the good work that I have been reading about.... I dare you to beat me, if you can.

3 comments:

  1. Again, 1 Timothy 4:8-9. Don't go making people made, they might just up the ante. Go Beesley's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dad, no taking sides! That looks like a sweet piece of machinery ya got there. Burke wanted to get something too, but the only place we have room for anything is on the ceiling. Yah, I need one of those gourmet chef's - I'm about ready to fire mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were thinking about getting an elliptical for Christmas, but eventually decided our kids would break it the way they have two exercise bikes.

    ReplyDelete