Monday, January 24, 2011

My Personal Trainer Has Died at AGE 96

An individual who was one of my teenage personal trainers (remote) just died at age 96. When you think about fitness through eating and exercise, and think that this "Lose it!" program ends in a couple months, you may want to remember a quote from Jack LaLanne -

"It's a lifestyle, it's something you do the rest of your life. How long are you going to keep breathing? How long do you keep eating? You just do it."

Make sure what you do can be maintained the rest of your life, especially, after you arrive at your GOAL weight. Here's a link to the news on MSN that may give you added encouragement:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595/ns/us_news-life/?gt1=43001

Happy WEEK 4! Love from WVC!

BO n' GO

4 comments:

  1. Well, when this is all over, we definately won't be as strict, but we've been learning a lot & welcome the healthy change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. Yah, I'm sure we're all aware that we should do this our whole lives. I just think this is a fun way to kick start weight loss. Then if we've been doing it for 3 months straight it might be easier to keep it going. I've already learned new treats that are good for me and incorporating healthy ingredients in recipes. It's been GREAT! And I do hope to keep it up. The exercise part has always been kind of easy for me because I actually really enjoy it - the eating part is always more difficult, but doing this with everyone has made it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad's personal trainer just dies and Jenni says "that's cool!" ?!? Jeez Jenni. ;)

    BTW, watching that video is crazy, he had full control of his brain until he died! Amazing really. I'd love to be all there physically and mentally as I age.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY, if I was 96 stinkin' years old, I would think it was pretty cool that I died too!!!!!! That's not what I meant though - I guess I should have elaborated - new goal. Ahhh, forget it. Thanks for the boost Ryan.

    ReplyDelete