Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jenni - week 8

I lost 3 pounds this week - and again for the record, it's really 2 hence the 1 pound gainage last week. Enough with the fluctuation already! I guess that's normal though, so it's ok. It feels SO GOOD to be getting closer and closer to my goal weight! I appreciate everyone doing this together! Really, it's such a motivation to me to keep going. Thanks so much you guys. I fit into another skirt yesterday that I haven't been able to wear, it was so nice. I feel like I have a new wardrobe to wear again. :) This week I hurt my big toe. I can barely walk on it today. I don't even know what I did! Kind of frustrating. It hurt a bit while I was exercising yesterday. And now today it's bad. I hope it will heal up soon so I can be active again. Maybe I should just do the bike this week to let it heal? We'll see. Love you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is SO GREAT! Definately stay off it & do the bike, you've got to let it heal. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! Your determination to continue eating healthy has been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jenni. I agree with you about having others to compete with. It has been a motivating factor for me in eating good and doing my daily exersice. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete