Sunday, February 20, 2011

Food Journal

So I got this food journal/calorie counter app last week. I've tried using these things before with online programs, but needed to have a computer handy always ended up being an inconvenience that ended the tracking within a couple days. Now I've got the application in my pocket and I actually use it. As a result I actually stayed nearly within a calorie limit that's supposed to make me lose two pounds on average per week. Even on the day a coworker brought in donuts, and I had two of them. I just ended up being hungry most of the day.
I lost one pound this week. It may take me till around June to reach my target, but I intend to get there. I just wish my other New Years goals were going as well as this one.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. My friend used one of those apps too and it helped her to lose a bunch of weight. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job cutie! You're lookin' GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete