Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jenni - week 7

Well, I gained a pound this week. I was expecting too because it's that time of the month. I know that may be too much information for everyone, but for me it's good to remember that tidbit of information to explain the gain. I feel fine with it and know it will come off this week. I was a bit worried because I treated myself to sweets on Valentines day and had a bit too much bread on Tuesday at our Relief Society bread making night. But I did really well at Bunko again and made good choices. We went to Aurora over the weekend and stayed with Grandma. It was really fun to see her and talk with her. Dad and Gail watched our kids on Saturday so that we could go to the Temple - it was really nice. (THANKS again!!!) It was fun to see them too, they're looking great! With all of the traveling it was a bit difficult to eat well, but I think I did pretty good and ordered small things, or a salad. So all in all it was a pretty good week. I'm excited for this week, I'd like to do more running along with my workouts. Hope you all have a healthy and happy week!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's very hard to make good choices when you're traveling, or during a holiday, or at a church activity (and when it's that time of the month!). Good job Jen, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the gain but you're doing so well I know it will come off fast. Luf you

    ReplyDelete