Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jenni - week 5

I gained a pound this week. Stupid. It was just a hard week emotionally and physically. I felt like I still ate healthy - except for Wednesday I ate too many carbs - yah, I think I blame it all on WEDNESDAY! It was a hard day - I felt stressed and overloaded with stuff. Because of all of that I had another flare up. After YW that night I had a lupus rash thing on my feet and they hurt pretty bad. BUT I still needed to work out, so somehow I did. It was a dumb choice because I was weak and still pushed myself. So now I've hurt my knee's because I worked out when I shouldn't have. SO I couldn't work out at all yesterday. I'm glad it's Sunday and I can just relax. Kaleb is sick, so I'll stay home with him today. This next week will be a better week...it better be. :)

4 comments:

  1. Try not to push too hard there lady! You are doing so great, pound shmound, you're healthy, just remember to listen to your body. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your emotional week. I have those often. You are doing so great, Jenni. I am proud of you. I'm a baby, I don't exercise when anything on my body hurts. You're amazing. Keep on going. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you CraZy! Listen to your stinkin' body, miss! I am such a slacker and still haven't even tried to work out. I just hurt in the morning and it takes so long to loosen up, I feel like it'll make it worse to go workout. I'm trying to get in the opposite mind frame, that it'll actually help! I'm not there yet. This week I will do it. Tomorrow I WILL go to the gym. I will! Love you Jen, you'll lose that pesty pound this week. I need to get back on the band wagon, I really think it was making a difference and I haven't been as strict this week with my healthy eating, but tomorrow's new day, so bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you're great! Don't be so hard on yourself. I love you!

    ReplyDelete