Sunday, February 6, 2011

0.8 (I love the tenths digit)

I lost 8 pounds this last week. I'm happy because I felt like I was going to gain weight. I ate a horse and sat on my butt 24/7!?! Just kidding. I really did have some days that I ate a lot more than I've been eating (portion size) and this was my rest week which meant I didn't lose a gallon of sweat every time I worked out. It was hard to work out to the same routine for 6 days in a row and by Saturday I was really sick of looking at the same people doing the same thing while I mimicked them. So I was surprised and happy when I got on the scale and weighed 0.8 pounds. \

Okay, for all of you who are still confused, I only lost 0.8 lbs. That's almost one whole pound.

This next week's workouts are gonna suck! I'm into "max" training DVDs now that I've graduated from the regular stuff.

Congrats to all you who are still hanging in the challenge and working for it!

2 comments: