Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Week

Well I had another week of weight loss. This week I lost THREE pounds. I am happy with the results. I have been doing the same routine for 3 weeks in a row now. It is starting to pay off in the body shaping. The weight is coming off, but I have notice improvements in the muscle definition and tone. I will keep this up another week and see how things go. I am 2 pounds from a milestone. I hope I can keep this up until the end and get myself to the point I was hoping to get at. I will admit my will power this week was "weak", but all in all I was able to accomplish all that I set to do. Juli failed me and made some delicious eats and I couldn't resist. Then she brought home a gallon of pudding from an activity she did and that wasn't good either. Every time the fridge door is open there is pudding sitting there, and I promise there is a neon sign blinking on it.... "eat me chubby". That sign almost convinces me every time.

I learned something in Sunday School today. We talked about the miracles that Jesus did while here on earth. When we read the definition of Miracles in the Bible dictionary, it made me think about what we are doing to get weight loss and control. In the definition it states "Miracles should not be regarded as deviations from the ordinary course of nature so much as manifestations of divine or spiritual power. Some lower law was in each case superseded by the action of a higher (law)." Do you know what this mean? It means that with Heavenly Fathers help, all of us can get that "divine and spiritual power" to superseded the lower law we are use to and have miracles in our own lives. We all need to be in control our wants and desires, this is the higher law. When Jesus performed miracles, he didn't change the elements from one to another, he just had control of the elements he used to create miracles. Lets get more control over the elements we control and make a difference that makes us feel better everyday.

Just know one day you will be able to control the fat and tell it to leave, but until then lets do what we can do to get rid of the chub. Lets all kick butt this week. Arik

3 comments:

  1. I love you chubby! Sorry about the pudding, and the cake, and the granola balls, and the icecream in the freezer. You are doing great. We'll try to hurry & eat it all up by tomorrow so you can start a new week without temptations. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well heck, if you can still eat "stuff" and lose 3 pounds, WOWeeeeee! That is awesome! I like the insight on miracles you learned today. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, no, I'm the one eating all that stuff. He has had a few tastes, but still eating great & exercising. We just threw the rest away! Yay!

    ReplyDelete