Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whew!

I have not done well at all for the past 2 weeks. I've just been stressed about school, girls camp, and all the other stresses life brings. I just haven't put my health first. I know we are doing this to lose weight but also to learn how to live healthy. I am making a goal to do better this week; eat more fruit and veggies and exercise. I am very happy to report that in spite of my lack of healthy living, I haven't gained anything. I'm the same as the last time I weighed, which was 2 Sundays ago.

3 comments:

  1. "Like". I try re-commit every week too - good goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's really great to maintain also Robyn. Great goal, keep goin' sis. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a "mouth movie", it helps relieve some of the stress! I guess the Gale and the Gail tied for the "plateau award" this week!

    ReplyDelete