Sunday, March 27, 2011

Arik's Results

Well I wouldn't say it was the best week that I have had... I was only able to do my workout three times this week. The days that I did miss was Monday when I took my wife to Chili's and we enjoyed a movie. The other two days I didn't exercise, I spent time (all day) outside working on my vinyl fence, which is finally done. Then of course my wife decides on Friday, which is about the norm every Friday to make some delicious cookies. Peanut Butter with chocolate all over them mmmmmmmm. Then Saturday she again decides to make a yummy treat. I think someone must have bribed her to sabotage me from losing weight this week. Well I have news for you... I lost weight this week, in fact I reached my goal weight that I was aiming for. I lost 4 pounds this week and am very excited about the lose, and reaching the goal I had set. It is strange to be at my goal and to see that I am still in need of more weight lose. I will continue even after this week to get were I don't have more weight to lose. I figure I have made it this far, I can continue and get the goal body I want. Thanks for the push and motivation you each have given me. Lets have an awesome last week. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I might have told Juli to make you eat some cake or something on your date out so that we had a chance to catch up just a little, BUT I was totally kidding! Hahaha! And who cares anyway, your just a weight losing machine! Crimeny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOO proud of you! I love the confidence this has given you, and just seeing your determination is very inspiring. I love you, you're amazing, inside & out! And Jenni, we actually copied you guys & made healthy choices on our getaway & took healthy snacks to the movies. It was nice, we didn't feel guilty or blah afterwards! I did make a bazillion cookies on Friday, but most of them were given away to friends & family who helped Arik out on the fence.

    ReplyDelete