Sunday, March 6, 2011

A new life

Here I am again. I must admit I have been motivated all week to lose some more weight. Last weekend me and Juli started back checking some blogs to see what some of the total weight loss was at for everyone. It is very encouraging and motivating for me to see people working there guts off to be healthy. Thanks for being a motivator for me. I consider this a life saver for me, and look forward to the extra years this will bring for me and my family (excluding professional hazards). Hopefully a number of health problems, such as diabetes can be avoided. That is one of those that seems to run deep in my family. Both my grandpas had it, and my grandma Hancock. My mom has the first step of diabetes. My aunt died this last week of complications of the same. I hope by being healthy I will never have to deal with these types of complications. Back to this week. I lost 6 pounds this week. I am feeling great and enjoying this new life. Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for the loss of your aunt. It is great that you are taking this step to further your health. Your doing an amazing job. Thanks for the motivation also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your aunt also and I didn't know your mom has diabetes. I'm sorry. You are such a good example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe at the awards ceremony we can also have a re-marriage ceremony, just in case Juli doesn't recognize the guy she's living with now! Way to go trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was shocked when he told me how much he lost! You're doing great babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juli told me about your aunt's passing, I'm sorry to hear that. Arik, you are just doing awesome at this and it is very motivating. Thanks and congrats on the 6 lb loss.

    ReplyDelete