Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jenni

I lost 3 pounds this week! :) Probably could have been more, but lets just say there were some M&M's to blame! But I worked out like a mad women when I could, so I'm feelin' good. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, this went by pretty quickly.

OK - so remember, next week in the morning weigh-in, post your weight loss for the week and your total weight loss along with before and after pics. THEN do your math: divide your total weight loss with your beginning weight, move the decimal over twice and there is your percentage lost. Write that down and bring it with you to dads for the award ceremony (as dad is calling it) haha! This is so much fun! Until then...eat healthy and sweat a lot!!!!! :) bye

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you still have anything to lose. You are amazing with that posititivy & drive. LOVE YOU! Have a nice last chance workout week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jenni... you have done an awesome job this week. I think you have done an awesome job this entire time and it has kept me motived from start to finish, in fact I will be pushing harder this last week to get the percentage up even higher. GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete