Sunday, March 20, 2011

up and down, up and down

By body can't figure out whats going on. I really have not been trying consistently to eat healthy and exercise so my body weight has been fluctuating quite a bit. I lost 1.5 pounds last week and have no idea how. I guess I wasn't as strong as I thought I could be in this challenge. I'm not concerned with the pounds lost, I'm concerned with not having the mental strength to continue with better eating habits and exercise. I am glad though that I started the challenge with everyone and worked hard the first month, but after that I guess I just quit. Time to find another challenge! I am really proud of Arik and Jenni. They have really stuck to their guns and have kept pushing for a healthier lifestyle. Good job! The rest of us can only look on and admire you two for your example!

1 comment:

  1. I feel much the same way. I haven't had much up and down in my weight, more just lost 15 pounds then stayed there. I've been the same weight for 5 or 6 weeks now I think. Lots of up and downs in my eating though. Healthy one meal, then adding in 3 brownies with the next.

    ReplyDelete