Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lost 2?

I have no idea how I lost 2.5 lbs. I got back on soda off and on since the dreaded Super Bowl. This last week I was drinking soda every day as my water (I know, gross). And therefore had no motivation to workout and so I didn't. I think I only worked out on Monday. Friday I did do a lot of garden work and Saturday I did garden work and built shelves for our shed. But 2.5 lbs for that? I guess I should count my blessings! This week, no more soda and more exercise, and even if I gain weight I'll feel better about my choices!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME shelves!!! (he forgot that word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yard work counts as exercise too right? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all comes with being made a high priest; just look at the "skinny" guys snoozin' around the quorum. I've found "non-structured" exercise can be as effective as "structured", since you are working areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Burke! You've taken on my stratagy of "do absolutely nothing". It works, right? haha I'm with you, I'm going to make better choices this week too. We'll see what happens. Good luck and congrats on your new calling.

    ReplyDelete