Sunday, May 11, 2014

back to square one

So, Arik is in Cali, he doesn't have a scale handy.  I lost .6.....so I'm at the exact same weight that I started.  This is frustrating.  There were two days I didn't exercise, because of lack of time and that time of the month.  I could do a little better with eating.  So, this week I'm recommitting to that, and maybe add more to my exercise time.  I feel great though.  Plus, I read a talk by Elder Scott about revelation, and it said that exercise and eating healthy can increase your ability to receive revelation.  Interesting.  Well, I hope you all had a good week and prepare to have an even better one this week! 

3 comments:

  1. How did everybody's week go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a -2 so far, but when I first weighed in I was 8 lbs. lighter than I thought, so I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At lease you got back to where you started quickly, Juli! That's GREAT! I totally believe Elder Scott, good thing - right? hahaha, but really, it makes sense. And Steve, that is great! That doesn't normally happen, so way to start it off! I went up 1, but haven't been able to exercise much. I did go on a bike ride with the girls, that was nice. Just trying to do what I can and not stress too much about it. You guys are inspiring though, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete