Monday, April 28, 2014

The list....

OK, it sounds like so far the people that are IN are:

JULI
ARIK
ROBYN
STEVE
TIFFANY
BRAD Q
JENNI
BURKE
....and some of Arik's family....Juli and Arik will let us know who those are.  Should we each put $10 in the pot for the prize????  Suggestions?  And try and comment again, I checked and it doesn't look like anything was changed, not sure why that is...just too old of a blog?????????  haha.  If we need to make a new one I guess we could.  But I'd like to keep this one.  Did you try on the computer instead of your phone, Juli?  Or someone could try to make a post also and see if that works.  Let me know if it fails when you try.  THANKS!  I'm excited!!!!!  :)


4 comments:

  1. the people that want IN are on the blogio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote, Jenni! Hahaha! $10 sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's just my phone that won't let me comment. Blarg! Yay, $10 per person sounds good. I'll be the treasurer if you want! You can all send a little more to support my cause....? Ok, lets DO THIS.....Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good its working!!!!!!!!! YAY! AND, I am super motivated today, so I had to just start instead of waiting until Thursday. So if anyone wants to you can too, we'll just end a few days earlier than the others for our last weigh in, sound good? Oh, also should we go 2 or 3 months??? Last time we did 3.

    ReplyDelete